You may have heard me say that Lapland in Northern Finland is may favorite frozen playground in the world, and it’s not an overstatement. Despite the cold weather I discovered there’s plenty of things to do in the outdoors year round, and many of them during the coldest months of the year which in some other areas are a cause of trouble and not fun.
In this video you’ll watch me attempt cross country skiing (first time) and enjoy some great downhill skiing in Saariselka. Let me know if this is something you’d like to do! Remember that if you’re reading this post via an email subscription you can watch the 4 minute video on Youtube by clicking on this link.
This video was possible thanks to my trip sponsors: Finnair, Tourism Finland, Lapland Tourism and Saariselka Ski Resort.
Become a TRAVEL EXPERT!
With practical money saving and travel planning advice this 41 page ebook will change the way you travel. Sign up to my occasional newsletter and get it FREE!
Topics covered include:
- How to find the cheapest flights in the web anytime, anywhere.
- How to get acquainted with your new destination upon arrival without stress
- Determining if travel insurance is something you need or not, and how to stay healthy on the road.
- Safety and property management while on the road
- How to manage your finances and get the most out of your money.
I promise not to share your email with anyone or send any spam. Guaranteed.
Category: Travel Video
Leave a Reply