New year, new contest! It has been a while since maitravelsite last launched a contest, but I think the waiting time will be worth it once you read the prizes to be won, which add up to around 1500 USD in value! So what are you looking to win?
First prize is a one week stay in an apartment in Punta de Mita, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, worth 1250 USD! The apartment can hold up to 4 people and is right in front of one of th best beaches in Puerto Vallarta with great surf spots nearby. This fantastic prize is possible thanks to www.puntamitasurf.com, and does not include air tickets or meals.
is a 3 day/2 night stay in the Tegal Sari hotel in Ubud, Bali. Ubud is famous for its spectacular rice terraces, superb value market and being the spa town of the island! Flights and meals are not included.
is a 40 USD gift card from Amazon to buy whatever you want with it!
How to enter the sweepstakes
(you will find it here)
2. You must LIKE the First Prize sponsor’s Facebook Page
(you will find it here)
3. You must subscribe to Maitravelsite.com via email, although you may unsubscribe once the contest is over
(you can do so in this page- check the sidebar)
4. You must SHARE this page in your Facebook wall.
5. You must answer these 3 simple questions correctly:
What are the indigenous people of Silvia- a small town in the Andes of Colombia- called? (the link to the answer is here)
What are the two tallest (connected) buildings in Kuala Lumpur called? (you will find the answer here)
What is the name of New Zealand’s best city where you can learn about Maori culture? (the link to the answer is here)
Remember to email your answers to email@example.com
Title: Maitravelsite Sweepstakes Contest
Name: Peter Bellanca
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Answers to questions:
The answer to question 1 is xxxxxx
The answer to question 2 is xxxxxx
The answer to question 3 is xxxxxx
Once I have recieved the email with your answers, I will verify that you have followed steps 1 through 4 before addding your name to the final list.
6. The winners of the first and second prize agree to send a short video (around 1 minute at least) showing themselves and scenes of their hoildays and time spent enjoing the prizes. Filiming with a compact digital camera is good enough.
NEW Contest Dates (as per sponsors’ request)
Third Prize : February 15th
Second Prize: February 16th
First Prize: February 17th
1. All participants must be 18 years old or older
2. You must follow the instructions given in this page
3. Only one person per entry: you cannot create multiple email adresses for the same person in order to have more entries
4. No cash equivalent will be given. This means that if you win the first or second prize and cannot or do now want to go once you are elected the winner you will not be given any money as a substitute.
5. The raffles for each prize are on different dates. If you want to participate for one of the prizes but not the others make sure you say so in your email.
6. If an international winner is elected for the first prize then he or she much make their way to Punta Mita in Mexico on his/ her/ their own
7. If an international willned is elected for the second prize then he or she must make his or her way to Ubud, Bali.
8. Once the winner of the first prize is elected I will communicate with him/her via email or other meand to arrange dates to validate the apartment stay. Ultimately, this will be done with the prize sponsor, and the week must be validated in 2011.